Just a quick photo dump of build I did on Friday. I learned some things worked out better than I expected, while other things went wrong that I didn’t see coming. Take a look!
Here is a video of the piece being cut out from the CNC mill at Ball state. The video is a bit loud.
A few things that need to be improved for the next iteration:
1. The desk needs more structure. It will hold up a laptop but I don’t think you can lean on it…
2. The desk might need more room. Maybe it extends past the wall. You need more space if you use a mouse and keyboards because as of right now it doesn’t fit.
3. Some sort of cross bracing should be added. Sometimes it shifts and there is nothing stopping it from torquing.
4. Bookshelves need something to make them more efficient. Maybe sliding drawers, boxes, or something like that.
5. Rail or some sort of object to rest your feet up on. Especially important for the short people out there.
6. Adjustable seat height.